Updates Regarding COVID-19
Dear Adara Guests,
We recognize the severity of COVID-19 and therefore want to assure you that we have been adapting our cancellation and change policy over the past weeks due to the evolving nature of this epidemic.
Today, and amid the closure of Whistler Blackcomb for the remaining 2019-20 ski season, we are updating our policy to provide our customers with the most flexibility we can offer during these challenging times.
For guests with existing individual reservations, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will offer two options:
1) We encourage you to consider postponing your reservation until a later date, and we will be offering discount cards for restaurants, spas, and tours in Whistler on your next visit. If you decide to change your reservation date, we will also include added benefits such as:
- $100 gift certificate for a three-course meal at famous Bear Foot Bistro https://bearfootbistro.com/
- Discounts at all Gibbons Hospitality https://gibbonswhistler.com/
- Discounts at Scandinave Spa, Whistler https://www.scandinave.com/whistler/en/
We will also be offering discounts at many other activity partners and restaurants.
2) You can cancel your reservation with a full refund. If you have booked via an online agency such as booking.com, hotels.com, Expedia or any other OTA (Online travel agency) you will need to contact them for any changes.
Please contact us directly at +1-604-905-4009 or by e-mail at [email protected] . We are doing our best to respond to everyone as quickly as we can.
We know that this is an unsettling time and we want to assure you that your safety, comfort, and well-being is our priority.
We will be closing the hotel until May 1st and will reassess the situation at that time.
We look forward to welcoming you and enjoying your stay with us at the Adara Hotel, Whistler.