Check out our current winter deals.
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
We are committed to your utmost safety here at the Adara. Our rigorous hotel cleaning procedures have been reflected below. Please review our Covid-19 safety procedures to ensure a smooth arrival, stay, and departure.
What To Know Before You Arrive:
- Please make sure you, or any members of your group, are not exhibiting any signs of Covid-19 or Flu-like symptoms.
- We have placed social distancing signage & hand washing guidance throughout our hotel. Please respect others' space and allow for 2m or 6ft of distance.
- We are encouraging guests to book direct in order to ensure that they are kept up to date on current operating procedures.
- No cash accepted.
- We have a common area sterilization and cleaning schedule in place which includes our bell carts, elevator, and high touch areas.
- We have placed hand sanitization stations throughout guest areas.
- Modification to guest parking to provide self-service option
- You can view our Relaxed Cancellation Policy here.
- Only one person per travel group to complete check-in with remaining members asked to wait in the lobby (our sofa area). Check-in is after 4pm.
- Our Front desk has been modified to include glass proactive screens.
- Disposable room keys provided for all new arrivals.
- 24-hour room closures between turnover to ensure sanitization.
- All used & unused amenities including linens from guest rooms are disposed of & are replaced for new arrivals.
- Hotel employees will not enter guestrooms. Entry will only occur under emergency or maintenance situations. Face masks will be worn by our team and hands will be washed or sanitized before and after entering rooms.
- Stay-over housekeeping services will not be available. Additional items can be collected at the front desk.
- Our team is required to wash or sanitize hands before and after entering rooms during housekeeping.
- Pool deck maximum occupancy – 8 persons
- Hot-tub maximum of 2 persons of unknown parties
- Hot-tub maximum of 6 persons of known parties
- Physical distancing of 2 arms length is mandatory unless from the same party
- Check out time is 11:00am. Only one person per travel group in the lobby during check-out.
- Guest keys are disposable and are asked not to be returned to the front desk at check out.