Rated Canada's number one golf destination by Golf Digest, Whistler's four championship designer courses provide an unparalleled mountain golf experience.
Play at Arnold Palmer's first ever Canadian design at the Whistler Golf Club or at the base of majestic Mount Currie on Robert Cupp's Big Sky Golf and Country Club. Experience the only golf course in the world to which Jack Nicklaus has added his name at Nicklaus North Golf Course or Robert Trent Jones Jr's preeminent mountain design at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club.
All four championship golf courses feature top notch practice facilities, with lesson and instruction programs available and the 3 village based courses all offer Taylor Made rental equipment. Each of the four course's clubhouse facilities is unique and all are surrounded by spectacular vistas to enjoy before and after your game.
Please contact our Reservations Team to book tee times at any of the courses below at 1 866.502.3272
Big Sky Golf Club
- 25 minutes north of Whistler, at the base of 8,000Ft Mount Currie
- Constructed at the base of Mount Currie in Pemberton valley
- An award winning design by Robert Cupp - featuring bent grass from tee to green and Ravensdale sand bunkers
- Big Sky has one of the best Practice Facilities & Gold Academy in Western Canada
- Won an award for being the most lady friendly course in Canada
- Enjoy the clubhouse and Fescues Restaurant, with its award-winning patio
- Open early April to mid October
Nicklaus North Golf Course
- Par 71, 18 hole golf course winds along a gentle valley floor with spectacular settings
- Minutes from the cobblestone walkways of Whistler Village
- Winner of numerous awards since it opened in 1996
- Has hosted PGA Tour events such as Skins Game and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf
- A full pro shop is on the premises
- Open May to October
- Semi-Private, 18 holes, Par 71
Whistler Golf Club
- Arnold Palmer's first Canadian design
- Spectacular views, signature design, are standard, it is the friendly, relaxed and helpful personality of the course staff that make this golf experience unique.
- Par 71, 18 hole golf course
- In 2000 it received an extensive $2.2 million renovation to ensure its continuing legacy of excellence.
- Open early May to mid October
Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
- Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr and opened in 1993
- 72 Par, 18 hole course
- Carved out of the slopes of the Coast Mountain range, the course boats elevation changes of nearly 400'.
- Open May to October
Looking for a Whistler Village Hotel During Your Whistler Golf Vacation?
The Adara Hotel Whistler offers a location central in Whistler Village next to shops, dining, Whistler Blackcomb lifts, and other great winter activities.