Pemberton Slow Food Cycle
Date: Sunday, August 21, 2011
Time: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Pemberton Valley Meadows Road
Pemberton's Slow Food Cycle Sunday has quickly become of the leading agri-tourism events in British Columbia.
This 50 kilometre ride up the peaceful Pemberton Valley visiting farms along this way is simply wonderful!
Slow Food Cycle Event Details
- 50 kilometre / 31 mile course on a paved Pemberton Meadows Road
- you can turn back any time you want
- visit farms along the way and eat, drink, purchase produce & goods and/or get entertained along the way
- registration starts at 8 a.m. and the farms shut down public access at 4 p.m.
What to Bring?
- your bike(s); bike rentals are available in Pemberton
- a helmet, food & water, cash for purchases
- sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable riding clothes are highly recommended
The event is a wonderful laid back tour of some spectacular farm land. It's a chance to eat and purchase some 'real' food and meet great people.
An "August-fest" is also planned at the end of the day in the Village of Pemberton with a Bavarian BBQ and beer garden.
Learn more about the 2011 Slow Food Cycle Sunday.
Why Not Stay in Whistler This Weekend?
Adara Hotel is located in Whistler Village near great dining and entertainment. Check out our Whistler Village Hotel and contact our in-resort travel experts if you have any questions or would like to make a booking. Our aim is to please!