Day 2 Whistler Childrens Art Festival
Date: Sunday, August 14, 2011
Time: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Whistler Creekside
The 28th annual Whistler Children's Festival runs over the weekend of August 13 & 14 in Whistler Creekside.
Day 2 Entertainment Schedule
- 10 to 11:00 a.m. Aché Brasil
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. The Kerplunks
- 12:30 to 1:15 p.m. Story Theatre Company - The Magic Soup Stone
- 1:30 to 2:15 p.m. Sheldon Casavant
- 2:30 to 3:15 p.m. Tickles and Family
- 3:30 to 4:00 p.m. Aché Brasi
Workshops are run by professional artists, artisans and performers. Workshops are geared to various age groups as young as 3 to 5 years (with adult supervision) and 8 years and up. Workshops include beading, t-shirt mania, mask making, kit making, LEGO and drumming!
There are four 'time blocks' for workshops:
- 10:15 to 11:15 a.m.,
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.,
- 1:15 to 2:15 p.m.
- and 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
This is a very popular event and workshop often sell out early. Visit the Whistler Arts website for more details or visit the DAY 1 Whistler Children's Art Festival event listing.