Win An Ultimate Snowmobiling Trip
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Tourisim Pemberton BC is currently running an awesome competition that could see you win the Snowmobiling Adventure in one of the best sledding locations on Earth... Pemberton, BC.
The best thing about this comp is that it's so very easy to enter! Entrants simply need to LIKE the Tourisim Pemberton Facebook Page & complete the online entry form.
The grand prize is divided into 2 parts. One for locals and one for visitors. It's certainly worth entering if your a Whistler / Pemberton area resident or plan on visiting!
This prize is available for those with their primary residence in Canada or the state of Washington USA but NOT those with primary residence in Pemberton & District, Whistler BC Canada or the province of Quebec.
Winners will receive;
- 5-nights 5-days accommodations for two
- 3 days of snowmobile rentals & guiding courtesy of Totally Awesome Adventures
- 5 days of meals including breakfasts, lunches & dinners courtesy of Pemberton restaurants and food suppliers including Mile One Eating House, Mount Currie Coffee Co, The Wood Restaurant & Lounge Pemberton Valley Supermarket
- A private distillery tour & gift basket courtesy of the Pemberton Distillery
- Therapeutic massage for 2 courtesy of Pemberton Valley Wellness
- A Sport adventure camera courtesy of Go Bandit and The Soze Group
This prize is available for residents of D'Arcy, Mt Currie, Village of Pemberton, Pemberton Meadows, Whistler and areas in between these locations.
- 1 night of free accommodation
- A 3-hr Wilderness Run Adventure for 2 courtesy of Canadian Snowmobile Adventures
- Dinner for two at one of our participating Pemberton restaurants
- A sport adventure camera courtesy of Go Bandit and The Soze Group
- 1 iRack and 1 BoardSki Bracket Kit from Cheetah Factory Racing
- A Gift card from Pemberton Esso
Sledding In Pemberton
Pemberton is a world class destination for snowmobiling. With vast valleys of untouched powder, and great access roads specifically designed for sledding.
The Pemberton Ice Fields offer vast, wide open, treeless riding with spectacular views of the Coast Mountains.
If you've never given snowmobiling a try, this is a great opportunity to win a very unique and comprehensive experience. If you've ever done it before, you probably don't need any convincing!
Staying In Whistler?
If you've decided that you can't wait for the competition to be over, and you want to go sledding and skiing right now, we've got you covered!
Check out our awesome Deals - we've always got some great offers that make your trip a little easier and cheaper.
Contact our friendly staff today with any questions you may have and to book your Whistler stay! We look forward to hosting you.