A Pet Friendly Hotel
Don’t leave your furry friends behind…
A Dog Friendly Whistler Hotel
The Adara Whistler Hotel is proud to offer dog friendly accommodations so nobody gets left behind.
- Dog Size Allowed: No size restriction
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs only
- Total Dogs: Maximum of 2 dogs per room
- Leashes Required: Yes
- Seasonal Restrictions: No
- Amenities: Food and water bowls and mats are available upon request. Numerous walking areas are available around the hotel
- Dog Services: Information on local pet service providers is available at the front desk
- Dog Fee: $20 per pet, per room every 5 nights
- A portion of the “Dog Friendly” fee is donated to the BC SPCA.
Dog Friendly Details
Additional Pet Policies: Noise from dogs must not interrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests at the hotel, including when left unattended in the room. Dog owners accept full responsibility for any damage or harm caused by their pet while on hotel premises. All pet waste must be picked up immediately and disposed of in a waste container. Dogs exhibiting aggressive behaviour towards other dogs or guests will be asked to vacate the hotel area.
Looking for someone to walk your dog?
Alpine Dogs offers supervised off-leash dog hikes (hikes last about 3-4 hours) with pick-up and drop-off service.
We will beat any online rate
Call us today for more information or to book your stay!