A few Details…
- All reservations made at Adara Hotel require that the guest reserving the room is 18 years of age or older and holds their own valid credit card. This card must be presented at time of check-in. All additional guests in the room must be 18 years of age or older unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (25+)
- All guests staying over May long weekend and Martin Luther King weekend must be 25 or older. Bookings will not be available online and will have to be booked direct. Photo Identification will be required upon check-in
- Guests under the age of 21 or group bookings are required to sign a noise and financial liability waiver and leave a $250 deposit via cash or credit card.
Payment, cancellation and refund policy:
- A valid credit card must be provided at time of reservation.
- 1st night’s room & tax will be taken at the time of booking.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to arrival will have no penalty.
- If cancelling within 48 hours prior to arrival, 100% room & tax is non-refundable.
Christmas payment, cancellation and refund policy:
December 19th to January 3rd
- A valid credit card is required at time of booking.
- 1st night’s room & tax will be taken at the time of booking
- Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to arrival will have no penalty.
- If cancelling inside 14 days prior to arrival, 1st nights room & tax is non-refundable.
Credit cards accepted by Adara Hotel:
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Pre paid credit cards are not accepted.
- $20 + tax per night until 1pm the following day after checkout. Should you wish to leave your car with us after 1pm there will be a $10 + tax charge for a half day parking valid until 6pm.
- All units are non smoking including balconies. There is a $250 charge for violation of this policy.
- As per BC law, no smoking is permitted within 3 meters of the building.
- Dogs are welcome for an additional fee of $20.00 up to 5 nights, additional $20.00 fee for subsequent 5 day periods. They must be kept on a leash while in any public area of the hotel and are not permitted in the pool and deck areas. Dogs are not to be left unattended at any time including while in the guest room. Should the dog cause any disturbance it is hotel’s right to ask that alternative arrangements be made, and if the dog causes any damage to the hotel property the guest will be responsible for any charges incurred.
Check In & Out
- Check In 4:00pm
- Check Out 11:00am
- Late Check-outs are subject to availability and subject to charge.