A Pet Friendly Whistler Hotel
The Adara Whistler Hotel is proud to offer pet friendly accommodations so nobody gets left behind.
- Pet Size Allowed: No size restriction
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs only
- Total Pets: Maximum of 2 dogs per room
- Leashes Required: Yes
- Seasonal Restrictions: No
- Pet Amenities: Food and water bowls and mats are available upon request. Numerous walking areas are available around the hotel
- Pet Services: Information on local pet service providers is available at the front desk
- Pet Fee: $20 per pet, per room every 5
A portion of the "Pet Friendly" fee is donated to the BC SPCA.
Pet Friendly Details
Additional Pet Policies: Noise from pets must not interrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests at the hotel, including when left unattended in the room. Pet owners accept full responsibility for any damage or harm caused by their pet while on hotel premises. All pet waste must be picked up immediately and disposed of in a waste container. Pets exhibiting aggressive behaviour towards other pets or guests will be asked to vacate the hotel area.
Looking for someone to walk your dog? Alpine Dogs offers supervised off-leash dog hikes (hikes last about 3-4 hours) with pick-up and drop-off service.