A Pet Friendly Whistler Hotel
In order to best accommodate you and your pet, please indicate when you make your reservation, that you require a "Pet Friendly" room.
- Pet Size Allowed: No size restriction
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs only
- Total Pets: Maximum of 2 dogs per room
- Leashes Required: Yes
- Seasonal Restrictions: No
- Pet Amenities: Food / water bowls are available upon request. Numerous walking areas are available around the hotel.
- Pet Services: No onsite pet services. Information on local pet service providers is available at front desk
- Pet Guest Fee: $20 per pet, per room every 5
A portion of this "Pet Friendly" Fee goes towards the BC SPCA.
Pet Friendly Details
Additional Pet Policies: Pets must be kenneled if left unattended in room. Noise from Pets must not be allowed to interrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests at the Resort. The Owner of the Pet accepts full responsibility for any damage or harm caused by their pet while on Resort premises. All Pet waste must be picked up immediately by the Pet Owner and disposed of in a waste container (failure to pick up after a Pet may result in the eviction of the Pet or additional housekeeping fees being charged to the Pet owner). Pets exhibiting aggressive behaviour towards other Pets or guests will be asked to vacate the Resort.
Please Note: The Adara Hotel strives to strike a balance between Pet Friendly and hypo-allergic rooms. If you arrive with your pet and have not requested a Pet Friendly room, we will not be able to accommodate you. Your deposit will also be forfeited. Additionally, pets found in non Pet Friendly rooms will have a substantial cleaning fee applied to your bill.
Be Aware! Never let your dog out at night; there are predators that are well adapted to Whistler's environment and will think of your pet as food.
Looking for someone to walk your dog? Alpine Dogs offers supervised off-leash dog hikes (hikes last about 3-4 hours) with pick-up and drop-off service.