- » Features
Adara Whistler Hotel Features
Mixing the best of contemporary design with simple,
elegant comfort, the Adara Whistler Hotel offers guest
lofts and suites that put a fresh and modern spin on the typical
rustic mountain experience.
Like some other Whistler Village hotels, wood, stone and other natural materials are used to reflect the beauty of the landscape. At Adara, these reflections are uniquely visualized in a playful yet sophisticated fashion combining iconic modernist furnishings, rich vibrant colours and innovative surface treatments to create a stylish and light-hearted alpine lodging experience.
Relax and enjoy...
- 24-hour Guest Service staff
- Free high-speed wireless internet access
- Relaxing outdoor hot tub (open year round)
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Fresh coffee, tea, breakfast bars, and cookies in the lobby
- Complimentary ski, golf, bike, and luggage storage
- Floating electric fireplaces
- iPod docking stations
- Flat screen TVs with cable
- Sony Playstation 3s with pre-loaded movies and games (available at the front desk)
- Views of Whistler, Blackcomb, Rainbow & Sprott Mountains, or the Village
- Comfortable beds with custom log headboards
- Luxury mattresses & linens, desk platform
- Convenience centre with...
- bar fridge
- coffee & tea maker
- martini shaker
- Bathrooms feature a five-foot shower area with...
- rain shower head
- cantilevered vanity
- custom designed back-lit mirror