Thanks to the Olympics in 2010 it could'nt be easier to get to Whistler, The highway 1 or "Sea to Sky Highway" connects greater Vancouver with Whistler. The drive is known as one of the most beautiful in the world with 170km of epic views with plenty of places to stop along the way.
Bus and Coach Services:
Pacific Coach - Daily scheduled services running from Vancouver Airport YVR and Downtown Vancouver.
Duration: approx 2 hours.
Greyhound - Daily scheduled services running from downtown vancouver.
Duration - 2.5 - 3 hours.
Avis - Avis are the only rental company that have an office in Whistler. Located just a short walk away near the village entrance Avis offer fantastic rates on 1 way rental to and from Whistler.
Travelling with a larger group or fancy treating yourself there are plenty of private services starting at $250. Please contact our reservation team for more information.
From Vancouver Airport
Typical Travel Time: 2 hours 15 minutes.
- Proceed south on Grant McConachie Way toward Service Rd.
- Slight right at SW Marine Dr
- Continue onto Granville St.
- Slight right at Seymour St N
- Turn left at W Georgia St.
- Continue onto Stanley Park Causeway Rd.
- Continue onto HWY 1A/HWY 99/Lions Gate Bridge
- Take ramp onto Marine Dr
- Turn right at Taylor Way
- Turn left onto Hwy 99 west
- Turn right at Village Gate Blvd. (main Village entrance)
- Turn right at Northlands Blvd.(towards Whistler Village)
- Turn right at Whistler Way (follow around the Whistler Conference Centre)
- Turn left at Village Green.
» Check out our interactive mobi map for Adara Hotel Whistler